The Great Commission is not the great suggestion
And he who wins souls is wise- (Proverbs 11:30)
Creating a CULTURE of EVANGELISM
- Every believer is an evangelist, but not every believer is evangelizing
- Advertising creates awareness, personal invitation creates participation
- Everyone can be a soul winner.
Mobilizing the church to IN-REACH for OUTREACH
Everything you need to launch an EmpAct Evangelism Campaign to Re – Position the church for Growth
- The Preparation Process and Practice of Personal Evangelism. An In -reach to Outreach campaign.
- Flexible format allows you to choose the church’s level of engagement to mobilize everyone in your church to reach more people for Christ.
What will Operation Re – positioning Do?
- Revive your church’s evangelism efforts
- Increase in new attendees and believers
- Boost people’s excitement about sharing their faith
- A copy of Repositioning the Church for Growth –Evangelism – Paperback book
- A copy of Repositioning the Church for Growth –Evangelism -Workbook
- Leader’s Guide – 5 weeks In-reach to Outreach lessons
- Participant’s Guide- 5 weeks In-reach to Outreach lessons for small groups and Bible study
- Seminar training Notes – The preparation Process and Practice of Personal Evangelism
- Six suggested Sunday sermons outlines for pastor.
- PowerPoint slides and free promotional material downloads.
- Operation Re-positioning Outreach – Friend Day weekend Promotional Materials.